Monday, December 26, 2005

 

All FOXed Up.

What is the deal with the FOX channel. It used to be a strong channel with strong line ups and shows, but now it is the land of the dead. I remember a few years ago when Family Guy was first on, it was awesome. Only, I never really knew when it was on. Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't. I think that is one of the reasons it was cancelled. But the, Cartoon Network started syndicating the show, and on a regular schedule. The show blew up. When I found out they were bringing Family Guy back I was pumped, but then I learned they were going to bring it back....to FOX.....WTF? And sure enough, I never know when there are new episodes, or when they are on. They advertise it to be at 8, but due to football games running late, and regular "specials" it is never on at eight. At least Adult Swim shows new episodes on THURSDAY at 10.

Point two...Arrested Development. This show is great. UberDustin once said "...this is some of the best writing since Seinfeld [paraphrase]", and I agree. This show is smart and hilarious. It had a great timespot at Sunday evenings. But FOX said...eeh, lets move it to Tuesday and introduce a new show. Guess what, Arrested Development got cancelled, and I'm guessing it's replacement, "The War at Home" will be soon. There is a ray of hope, because I've heard that Arrested Development might get picked up by a cable channel.

I HATE FOX and they don't deserve good programming like Family Guy, Arrested Development, and COPS. They should just stick to making crappy reality shows that only last one season because they suck.

Right on,
UberBrian
mankitten120@hotmail.com

Comments:
buy tramadol online metacam and tramadol for dogs - tramadol overdose stories
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
bun and thigh max