Monday, April 24, 2006

 

A list of my own

I noticed there hasn't been a new post in a while, so i'm going to rant a little. Trace Adkins' "honky tonk badonkadonk" is the worst song ever recorded. I know I'm in OEAJ and some of our songs are pretty stupid (yet somehow genius), but that song actually gets played on the radio.

Here's something i've been putting a lot of thought into lately:

Top 5 Guys I'd go gay for:
1. Johnny Depp (He's dreamy)
2. George Clooney (best looking guy to get an oscar this year)
3. Sean Connery (He's even sexier as an old man)
4. Jude Law (I'd like to be his kids' nanny)
5. Todd Nelson (I don't even have to explain that one)

I'm not saying I'm gay, but if I was... you know.

signed, Uberbrenton

Comments:
hehehe, nice.

I haven't posted anything lately, I guess because I have been in a pretty good mood. I'm finally moving out and getting my own place, so I haven't been as constantly pissed off as I normally am.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
bun and thigh max