Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

I hate my toenails

Most people say they hate their feet, or they hate their toes because they are ugly or something. Well, I hate my toenails. Not because how they look or anything like that. They look fine. Good color, shape, and so one. I hate them because they are there, and I have to take care of them. If there is one thing I can't stand it is a long toenail. They stick to socks when I'm putting them on, they scratch my legs and feet when I sleep....I don't need that crap. I hate them so much, I pretty much trim them back to non existance. Except for the big toes. But, if it were up to me (and my wallet) I would just have them all removed.

Right On,
UberBrian

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Website Counter
bun and thigh max